Friday, June 1, 2012

Delayed

Originally I had scheduled the site to be launched on June 2nd.  That way, I could begin promotion of the station web page prior to the launch.  Apparently, a June 2nd launch is not going to happen.

Yesterday was a pretty rough one for me. It was one of those stressful days where nothing had gone right and I got frustrated.  At this very moment in time I am at the mercy of half a dozen people.  I am literally waiting on 2 people to finish recording the station imaging, one person to finish the station logo, I have to find someone to make a header for the station site, I am waiting on a promotions guy, and I am waiting on a finance person.

I know  these people do not have KHHA as high on their priority list as I do but I got upset because I am at a stalemate without them.  I am the type of person who is constantly on the move and it is difficult for me to acknowledge that isn't how everyone lives their life.

The majority (not all) of the people I am waiting for are what I would consider my friends so I aired my frustrations on Facebook.  That was something I wish I had not done.  One of my friends called me and was upset thinking I was taking shots at her.  I explained to her I wasn't taking shots at anyone nor was I talking about anyone in particular, I was just venting my frustration.

It had crossed my mind to find completely new people for the jobs at hand but I realized it would only delay the results even further.

That was yesterday, today is a completely new day.  I am feeling much better but am able to deal with the stress easier.  Easier, but not by much.

THIS IS HAPPENING!  Even if I do have to replace these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!