Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Time Running Out

Today I am taking care of some of the smaller aspects of the station and I am beginning to worry because in 25 days, the launch day will be here.  I still have so much to do.

I made a to-do and am crossing off things on the to-do list daily.  I cannot wait.  I have decided I am going to launch the web page early.  That way, I can begin promotion of the site and the stations existence.  Then on launch day, people will know to tune in.

I am excited to see people's reaction to how good it looks.  I only say that because I am proud of creating it myself.  Surely it could look a hell of a lot better but being how I have very little experience in web design, I think it is pretty damn good.  I am shooting for a June 2nd site launch.  I still have to tie up a few loose ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!