Thursday, May 3, 2012

Declined Yet Again

Well, it appears my project has taken a major blow.  Kickstarter declined my project yet again.  It was brought to my attention that the music issue was not the only reason as to why it was declined.  According to Kickstarter....

"your project does not meet the Kickstarter Project Guidelines (http://www.kickstarter.com/help/guidelines), which prohibit fundraising for general business or startup expenses." 
What the hell?  Isn't assisting in funding startup expenses what they do?  Why am I just learning about this now?  I had gone through the guidelines and never saw that.   I rushed to the site to look over the guidelines again and there it was.  I had completely missed it.  What the hell?  I am detail-orientated.  How did this small yet huge guideline fall through the cracks?

Needless to say the Kickstarter aspect of the project is over.  I am not going to look at what I accomplished with it as a waste of time.  Now I do not know what I am going to do at the moment.   

I very well could make this blog public and allow the waiting public who have been interested in what the project is to access this blog.  However that could ultimately lead to someone stealing my idea.

This..... cannot..... be..... the..... end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!