Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rest In Peace

This morning I awoke to the news that a friend of mine passed away last night.  I was saddened by the loss.  He was well liked by a lot of people and a very good programmer.

Fairly recently he had reached out to me to talk about the station I was building.  I have been endlessly promoting the funding Indiegogo campaign on Facebook.  He had messaged me to talk about it and said things like "You are living the dream, at some point everyone wants to leave corp radio behind and start their own station and you are actually doing it."  He gave me praise and wished me well.

That was the last time I spoke to him.  You know it is crazy... here it is 11:24am and his last Facebook post was at 8:59pm

This has inspired me even further.  Life is short.  This station has been a long-time dream of mine and now I am even more determined to pull it off.

THIS IS HAPPENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!