Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Change Of Frequency

This morning I made the decision that using the 102.7 frequency isn't going to work out.

Probably the main reason is because saying on air 102.9 is easier to say since it has one less syllable than 102.7

Not only that, there was also conflict with 3rd party streaming applications such as TuneIn.  For me, locally there already is a station that uses the 102.7 frequency.  As it would have it, it would be a conflict to those 3rd party streaming apps since that station is already on the frequency.

Besides that, I think deep down it gave me an excuse to change it.  I think the change is better in every way possible.  It sounds better, its easier to say, and just fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!