Saturday, May 5, 2012

Major Potential Development

Been trying to hold back from blogging every detail about the status of  the station.  Today the idea was to take it easy since it is the weekend.  I took my kids to my parents house for a visit and I couldn't stop thinking about different aspects of  the station.  I couldn't hold it in any longer, I broke out my laptop.  I wound up working all day.

Oh well.  I have never had an issue with being ambitious.

Today I officially named the radio station. I had to come up with something since KHHA doesn't really roll off the tongue very easily.  Once I thought of a name I came up with a logo.

Introducing.... 102.7 The Blast KHHA

I realized revealing the logo also reveals t he stations official web page.  That's okay, it is not live at the moment. However, www.KeepingHipHopAlive.com is epic!

Next order of business (that I can reveal at least) is to work on the web page development.  This is going to be busy next few days.

This evening I felt I had accomplished a lot during the course of a normal Saturday.  I then got a phone call from someone interested in the project.  WOW!  I so wish I could tell you all what the conversation was about but I will soon.  It was all talk for now but if it gets finalized it could change everything!  Needless to say, if that happens it will be huge!  I can't wait to tell everyone.  That is, if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!