Friday, May 4, 2012

A Good Deal?

I ran around this morning, trying to get my mind off the project temporarily.  Little did I know, a stroke of luck would find me.

I randomly got a phone call from an acquaintance of mine who owned a piece of equipment that I have been dying to get my hands on.  This just so happened to be pure coincidence, but his timing was near perfect.  He told me he wanted to sell his Mackie HUI soundboard.  This is an older discontinued piece of equipment but has always been a board I have always liked.


This guy was a good guy but he was always too busy to use any of the equipment he owned.  I honestly never understood why he bought all of it.  The board was practically brand new.  He even has the plastic on the top portion of it where it shows the audio levels.  This thing is MINT!  I am definitely interested.  This would make a great edition to the studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!