Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't been making as many updates to the progression blog as usual.  I have been crazy busy. My main objective at the moment is building the radio stations web page.  That has been wheat has been occupying my time as of lately.

I have also began reaching out to different foundations/organizations/ and personal web pages of artist directly related to the genre in hopes that I can associate the station with their cause.  I offered to place their logo on my station page. 

Another bit of interesting news is that I finally scored my first on air interview on the station.  It has been confirmed that I will be interviewing Spinderella from Salt-N-Pepa.  She is the first of many whom I plan to interview on the station launch day.

Busy busy busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!