Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Disrespect

Today I made a connection with a group of people who make a well known Hip Hop podcast.  I approached them with the possibility of them broadcasting their podcast as a show on the radio station.

I did not expect a response to be honest however the one I got was not what I was expecting.

Think of it like this, if you were the host of a popular podcast on the up and up and a radio station approached you to expand your operation for no cost, most people would be excited.  Wouldn't they?  The response I got was pretty much met with an egotistical rant about how they are too good for my station.

"We are already well established, why would we want to waste our time with a no name Internet station?"

Really?  Really?  To be honest I don't need them and if they think this station is doomed to fail I will gladly prove them wrong.  To be honest I just wanted additional voices on the station besides myself.  Needless to say my respect for these clowns is now non-existent.  I will not oust them, that would just promote their show (which isn't all that great and horribly produced).

People like this do not deserve the success (if any) that comes to them.  I simple no without the disrespect would have been equally efficient.  That's okay though, these kinds of people motivate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!