Saturday, May 5, 2012

Slowly Chipping Away

Before I went live with this project I made the mistake of thinking my radio friends could help me promote the project.  It became more than obvious that I wasn't thinking clearly.  That had to be the worst assumption in  the entire world.  My radio friends can't help me promote the project because it would be a conflict of interest.  Having a radio DJ promote another unrelated radio station wouldn't be good and is likely to get them in trouble.  Oh well.  

I have reached a point of the project where I am not going to be reveal every single detail that I am working on.  During the course of trying to get the word out there I read a comment on Facebook that read...

I have been wanting to program a station like this for yrs! I have found that ownership groups have NO clue how huge this would be...no matter what facts I present. I have a name, imaging, promotions etc ready to go! I have a HUGE passion for Classic Hip Hop and know that terrestrial radio is missing the boat.

I saw this coming from a mile away.  This is a concept that is nothing new, yet no one has ever made it a reality.  I knew someone was going to eventually come along and try to get the idea in their head that they wanna do the same thing I am trying to.  Having said that, I am going to be discreet with certain details.

Since all that it still does not take away the fact that I still have work to do.  Since my last post I have purchased a web page domain, the rights to use the call letters KHHA, and now a station logo.

All this progression is adding up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!