Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Broadcast Test: SUCCESSFUL!!!

I began the setup on the studio computer.  I started to transfer music, download encoders that I needed, did this, and did that.  I was getting excited.  I had already begun some of the final steps.  Setting up the studio computer is a major one.  I had barely began transferring the music when I got impatient.

I quickly signed up for a free hosting stream server (I am not going to use it for real, I just wanted to do a test run)  After I set the server up I wanted to test it out.  I had very little music on the computer but I didn't care.  I started the server privately and started broadcasting.

The test run which I am calling a beta test was successful!  I heard the audio from a different computer in a different room.  The audio on the test run was the entire Makaveli album.




I decided I am going to let it run the rest of the night to see how my internet connection holds up.  Not only that, it will be a good test for my new studio computer.

Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!