Friday, May 18, 2012

The Radio Stations First Event???

After speaking to a few friends of mine about the station financial situation, several of them suggested putting together a show.  I have always been hesitant in promoting shows because I have known many people who have been burned trying to raise money with shows.

So I was cautious, I would up finding 3 well known Hip Hop artist who told me that they would perform for free because of the help I have given them in the past.  Then I found a venue that is upscale, in a good location, and willing to let me have the show at their place for no cost.  Wow, almost seems like fate.  Maybe a 102.7 The Blast show will be in the works in the future.

Hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!