Monday, May 14, 2012

Smartphone App

I haven't updated this in a few days.  I have been busy. 

I knew I wanted to have smartphone apps for the station, that was a given.  However until today I had only known whom I could hire to make me an Android version.  I was going to have to research on how to acquire an Apple app.

Today I have discovered a company who will make an Apple and an Android app at a very good rate with only a 24 hour turnaround.  After all cost I estimate it should be around $500.  Sounds like a lot but that is a steal.  App development can run thousands of dollars.

It is definite that the site needs to be complete before I even think about a smartphone app.  I am not jumping the gun here, I just happened to stumble across this company purely by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!