Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FINALLY!!!

Today was a good day.  My bank has finally been verified.  I have finally finished setting up my account with Amazon Payments.  Once I did that I also finished setting up my Kickstarter account.  Wow, that seemed like it took forever.  With all that finally finished, I can officially submit the project to kickstarter when I am ready to do so.

During the course of  the day here and there I made some touch-ups on the overall presentation.  I am still hesitant and am thinking I need to completely redo the rewards portion of the project.  I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow if I want to change it.

Today I also began looking into on-air automation software.  I was playing with one called SAM BROADCASTER.  This thing is hella nice.  It has everything I need.  I am seriously considering rolling with this one when the time is right.  I am posting a screenshot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!