Sunday, June 3, 2012

Final Logo

This evening I went out for some drinks with a few friends.  The station launch is literally 3 weeks from today so I decided instead of staying home, I would go out to have a little fun.  We had gone to a friends house where we watched the San Antonio Spurs lose and barbequed a little. 

I completely let go of all my stress and frustrations regarding the radio station and cut loose.  When I got home, my final logo was waiting for me in my email.  I took a look at it and was finally pleased with the logo after many trials and errors.


I am really happy with it.  You can actually see a city in the background of the letters!

This is one of the final steps to getting the station web page off the ground and made public.  3 weeks, hopefully everything will be ready and perfect.  I am optimistic it will go great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!