Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Setting Up Computer For Broadcast

Tonight I get the new computer I bought for the radio station. So this evening I am going to be setting it up.  I have to install my on air automation software.  I am debating on weather or not I want the computer to house the station music or to keep it on my external hard drive.  I guess that is a decision I will make when the time comes. 

I also have other things going on. For weeks I have had issues with the station logo.  I am still unhappy with it despite several people taking shots at trying to give me one I like.  I appreciate it, I just want it to look good.  So now, I have yet another person looking at it and trying to get me one I actually like.  I dunno, I just need it ASAP.  The logo and the site header are the main things I am missing from the station site.  I cannot launch the station page without either of them.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have the new logo.

I am really looking forward to launching the station web page even though the official station launch is not until June 23rd.

THIS IS HAPPENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!