Monday, June 18, 2012

Update!

Okay a lot has happened since my last entry.  First the most important.  The web page is almost finished.  I just need to go a few things here and there but nothing serious.  I changed the station Twitter handle to @1029TheBlast, I changed the Facebook fan page link to www.facebook.com/1029TheBlast, and I have been doing all sorts of last minute things here and there.  Here we are less than a week from launch and the excitement is overwhelming.  I have almost completed checking off my to-do entirely.

It is hard to imagine this whole ordeal has taken less  than 2 months.  I have worked my ass off for the radio station and now, we are so close to launch I can taste it.

Again, like I said....  THIS IS HAPPENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!