Thursday, June 7, 2012

Getting Closer

So I have been hard at work getting everything ready for the station launch.  I have a to-do list and have been slowly crossing off everything.  I am really excited since the day is almost here!  Since my last entry the station web page has gone live.

www.KeepingHipHopAlive.com

The header on the page is not the final header but I figured it would be okay for now.


  • ·         PURCHASE VOSCAST STREAM
  • ·         PRODUCE STATION IMAGING
  • ·         PURCHASE SMARTPHONE APPS
  • ·         SETUP APPLE AND ANDROID AD’S ON SMARTPHONE APPS
  • ·         REGISTER STATION WITH 3RD PARTY STREAMERS (TUNEIN, APPLE RADIO, ETC.)
  • ·         DESIGN NEW LOGO
  • ·         DESIGN STATION T-SHIRTS
  • ·         PRINT STATION T-SHIRTS AND STATION BUMPER STICKERS
  • ·         OBTAIN STATION MUSIC
  • ·         PURCHASE MUSIC LICENSING RIGHTS
  • ·         PURCHASE STATION BANNER
  • ·         CREATE STATION LAUNCH PRESS RELEASE
  • ·         FIX THE TAGS ON STATION MUSIC FOR SAM BROADCASTER
  • ·         CREATE COMMERCIAL FOR PARTNERS
  • ·         SEND IMAGING TO CONTRIBUTING DJS
  • ·         CREATE STATION ON AIR SCHEDULE
  • ·         CREATE STATION PROMOS [DONATE, WEB PAGE, TUNEIN, ETC]
I am confident that I will make the June 23rd deadline.  Most of what I need to still do shoulcdn't take long.  The main thing I am needing is funding.  However if I do not get any additional finding, I am confident I can still make due.

Next week is my birthday so I am going to take a few days off and away from everything station related.  It will be nice since a week later the station will be a reality.  Who knows when I will be able to take some time off when that happens.  #Excited



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!