Saturday, June 2, 2012

Will Station Web Page Launch Today?

Well today is the day the station web page was supposed to launch.  At this very moment I am still waiting on some of the final finishing touches so to be honest I really won't know until later on.

I can honestly say "If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.  Surprised?  I know, I am too.  This has been really stressing me out as of lately but yesterday I had a good friend give me an earful to set me straight.

"Dominique, just shut the f$%& up."  I said "what?".  My friend then says "Surprisingly, you are a brilliant man" "What do you mean surprisingly?"  She says "Shut up and let me finish! You are brilliant and this station is going to be successful. But sometimes you turn into a little bitch cause you get impatient and want instant success.  Just stop it. You need to slow your roll and take things slower cause one day you are going to miss a very important detail.  You got this."

Such blatant honesty got me thinking that she was right.  Sure I am still on a time frame since the stations official launch is going to be June 23rd.

I am going to try my best to tie up the remaining loose ends for the web page.  Hopefully it will be launched today but if not, it will happen soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!