Thursday, May 3, 2012

Media Connections

So its been a few hours since the project has gone live.  I admit, this morning I never thought the project would take the enormous turn that it did this afternoon.  As long as the project got done and launched publicly, it really doesn't matter what site host the funding.  Luckily, I had already done the majority of the legwork so coping it to IndieGoGo was not difficult.

Now, it is time to use my media connections to promote this thing.  

Here is a quick quick history lesson.  Back in August 2011 I received international recognition.  I created the world's first artificial intelligent radio DJ.  (Google it)  I was on MSNBC, Fox News, all NBC affiliates, plus much more sites and blogs from all around the world.




This project gave me a massive amount of new readers, and an enormous amount of new media connections.  I also caught a lot of hate/love from radio personalities from all around the world as well.  (That story is for another time)

In the days leading up to the launch I compiled a list of my media contacts that I was going to hit up with a news advisory about the funding of this project.  This evening I have to put the finishing touches on the advisory and I will be sending it when I am finished.  Hopefully, tomorrow it will make the rounds in the media and on the blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!