Wednesday, May 2, 2012

T-Shirt Design

I've worked in the radio industry for a very long time and it has always surprised me just how much fans enjoy getting t-shirts from their favorite radio station.

Not only do the  fans enjoy them, they serve as walking billboards.  So designing station shirts is something that definitely needs to be done.  Back in 2006, I was apart of a radio station that had a cleaver shirt design.  People fell in love with it and asked for one every where we had gone.  It simply said....

"You Looked Better On MySpace" 

I know I know, but remember, this was 2006.  "MySpace" at that time was still very popular.  It had the "MySpace" phrase on the front of the shirt and the station logo on the back of it.  Simple, but very effective.  People loved them and went crazy to get a hold of them.

Now I am not going to use the same phrase as before but I am thinking of using the same concept.  A simple phrase on the front, and the station logo on the back.  I made some concept photos but at the moment they seem a tad plain.  I will have to re-address the station t-shirt design at a later date.  In the meantime, here is what I came up with.




I will be accepting phrase suggestions.  The idea is to have roughly 10 different designs to be distributed to fans and backers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!