Sunday, May 20, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board?

During the course of the past few days I feel like I have done a lot of work on this project that may be in vain.  I am unhappy with the web page, unhappy with the logo, and now... I am questioning changing 102.7 The Blast to 102.9 The Blast.  102.9 has one less syllable in it making it a little easier to say.  Another thing, there may be a conflict with one of the local radio stations.  A local radio station already uses the 102.7 frequency.  This may create a conflict with 3rd party streaming apps such as TuneIn.

Changing the frequency may be something I may have to do.  Whatever I choose, it has to be soon because I want to begin finalizing some of the details of the project very soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!