Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog

When I decided I would create a progression blog I did not know how much I was going to keep up with it.

Here I am, the project hasn't even been submitted for review yet and I find myself continuing to blog away. That is alright. I think it is safe to say I am going to keep up with it. When I started the blog, I started it on a wordpress with the settings set to private. I have always had mixed feelings towards wordpress, but I just did not like the feel of it.

I decided to ditch the private wordpress I created (duplicate of this blog) so I could begin one on blogger. The ONLY downside of the new blog was that I could not make it private due to certain circumstances.

It was a risk since I was risking someone seeing this blog before the kickstarter was launched but I had no choice. Hopefully by tomorrow my bank account will be verified and I will submit the project for review. I do not know how long it takes to get approved or not. If I get approval, I will finally publish the project and begin promotion of the station funding.

All in all, it should hopefully be only a few days until I can begin sharing this blog as well. It should be fine.

I have a good feeling about this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!