Monday, April 30, 2012

Progress Still At A Standstill

My bank has still not been verified with Amazon Payments so I am still at a standstill.

Oh well.  I guess it's all good since I got a lot done today.  I had worked on the logistics of several music segments.  I feel I have come up with some pretty good ideas.  I definitely want some that will glorify certain years or artist.  For example I could go on the air and say "Coming up for the next hour is nothing but music from 1992" or "The next hour is going to be nothing but Outkast".  I know segments like that would be popular.



Aside from that I continued to put together my advisory and complied an email list to blast when the project is ready for launch.  I have a pretty impressive media contact list.  I am optimistic that the advisory will create a decent buzz for the project and bring many readers to not only the kickstarter project, but this blog as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!