Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stuck At The Moment

It appears my progression towards the project is temporarily stuck at the moment.

During the process of creating a project on www.kickstarter.com you must meet a certain criteria.  Some of the guidelines required is verifying a phone number, and signing up for Amazon Payments to name a couple.  In lieu of signing up for Amazon Payments you have to verify your credit card and bank account.  I was hoping the verification would be instant but unfortunately it was not.  So now, I have to wait for my bank account to be verified before submitting my project.  This could take up to a few days so I had no choice but to be patient. 

The project is stuck since Amazon Payments is a requirement of kickstarter.com and the project cannot be submitted without it.

Once a project is submitted for review, the people at kickstarter will review it.  If it is approved, the project will be ready to go live when I am ready to reveal it to the public.

Just because the logistics of the project are on hold, that does not mean I have nothing to do.  I still have a ton of other things that I can work on.  I have been looking more into securing some call letters from the N.A.D.B. [National Association Of Digital Broadcasters].  That in itself it also holding me back to an extent since I need an official name and official call letters in order to begin working on other aspects of the project.  Hopefully in a few days I will put my own money towards securing some call letters.  Only then I can finally start on other things such as creating a logo and securing a web domain for the web page.

COME ON!  I HAVE LITTLE PATIENCE WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS I AM EXCITED ABOUT!  I WANNA GET THINGS ROLLING ALREADY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!