Monday, April 30, 2012

Writing, Writing, & More Writing

Lately it seems as if I have been doing nothing else except writing.  Writing this blog, writing emails, writing on the stations Twitter, writing down ideas and concepts, writing potential scripts for station imaging, and I even began writing the official advisory that will publicly reveal the project in its entirely.


Whew!

I don't seem to be spreading myself too thin, however as a precaution I feel the need to get organized before disarray takes over. My problem at the moment is that there is so much to do I find myself jumping from one thing to the next.

Obviously, multitasking is nothing new to me.

Today is Monday.  The beginning of a new week.  I'd like to set a few goals of what I would like accomplished in the week ahead.

First and foremost I would like my bank verified so I can close setup procedures for Amazon Payments.  Once that is completed I would like to tie up any loose ends regarding the projects presentation.  Once I feel the project presentation is acceptable I would like to submit the project to kickstarter for approval.

I am unaware of the turnaround regarding the approval proceedings.

With the major hurdles for the week out of the way I would continue to update this blog and continue working on my advisory.  Surely there is more to be accomplished than that during the course of this week however that is still unknown at the moment.

Busy busy bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOT THE STATION WEB PAGE, ONLY THE PROGRESSION BLOG!!!